TESCOM WEGA-SP (single stage) with integrated purge function includes shut-off function and check valve and is specially designed for use with corrosive or toxic gases and gas mixtures. The integrated purging device effectively removes residual moisture, aerial oxygen and remaining process gas.
• Pressure reduction of corrosive or toxic gas from pressure cylinders by inducting the purge gas. The process gas will be effectively eliminated from the regulator and the cylinder connection.
• Ideal for use in laboratories.
Features and Benefits
• Compact design without externally mounted purging device. Reduces weight, internal volume and installation length.
• Effective purging due to integrated purge valve and check-valve, low purge gas consumption, minimized risk of corrosion.
• Reduces consumption of expensive calibration gases and test gases because residual moisture and external gases are eliminated before starting-up the process.
• Optional tied diaphragm “positive seal” design provides additional shut-off assistance for corrosive gases.
• Valve trim and diaphragm made of Hastelloy® are available for extended life by reducing corrosion.
• Minimized helium leak rate due to reduced number of connections
Maximum Inlet Pressure
2900 psig / 200 bar
Outlet Pressure Ranges
7.25—21.75, 7.25—58, 14.5—101.5, 14.5—145 psig
0.5-1.5, 0.5-4.0, 1.0-7.0, 1.0-10.0 bar
Leakage Rate Against Atmosphere
2 x 10-8 atm cc/sec He
Nominal Flow Capacity
10 m3/h (according to pressure and used gas)
Cv = 0.06
Cv = 0.15
Cv = 0.24 optional
Seat PCTFE: -25°C to +60°C [-13°F to 140°F]
Seat TEFLON® PFA 350/PTFE: -25°C to +74°C [-13°F to 165°F]
Higher outlet pressure up to 500 psig / 35 bar
Relief valve with captured venting
Shut-off and metering valve at outlet
Absolute pressure version
316 Stainless Steel
316 Stainless Steel, Hastelloy®
According to national standards like DIN477-1, CGA V-1 and BS341
1/4″ NPTF female or compression fitting