The PV926H hygienic control valves are single seated, two-way body constructed with angle connections. The PA pneumatic actuator is rubber diaphragm and multisprings.
It action can be DA – direct action (air to close) or RA-reverse action (air to open). The PV926H valves have been designed to assure an accurate control in any process condition. The self draining design is ideally suited to applications in clean steam service.
- Completely made from solid bar stock material
- Single seated, two way, direct or reverse action valve.
- Valve top flange permanently attached to the body, removal is unnecessary for replacing the actuator.
- Metal to metal or soft sealing.
- Self draining design.
Standard surface finish
- Internal wetted parts: ≤ 0,5 micron Ra
- External : ≤ 0,8 micron Ra (0,25 micron Ra and electro polished as option)
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Actuator (stainless steel): satin bead blast finish 1,6 micron Ra
- Actuator (steel): Electrostatic painted