With its integrated positive safety converter, the MAXITOP is ideal to give an alarm when a leakage occurs in a double wall tank or retention basin.
MAXITOP LW C Z is convenient to use with any electrically conductive, non-flammable liquids, even highly aggressive liquids.
The probe MAXITOP LW C is designed to detect conductive liquids with a reactance up to 5 kOhm/cm and a coupling capacitance towards ground of more than 50 pF.
The liquids may not generate electrical insulating or conductive deposit.
The MAXIMAT LW C has 5 different possible transmissions:
- Low voltage contact output (max. 50 V AC/DC, max. 0.5 A, max. 10 VA)
- Relay output to use with a CST device (data sheet 555-09)
- Relay output to use with a SHR relay (data sheet 555-06)
- Direct connection to a PLC
- Direct connection to an alarming unit TC4 (data sheet 555-07)