The PV928 are two or three way control valves with angle connections, specially designed for food, chemical pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries among others.
The PA pneumatic actuator features a rubber diaphragm and multi-springs. It’s action can be DA – direct action (air to close) or RA-reverse action (air to open). The PV928 valves have been designed to ensure an accurate control in any process condition and they have self draining design.
- Quick disassembling through clamp body bonnet coupling.
- Completely made from solid bar stock material.
- Valve bonnet permanently attached to the body, removal is unnecessary for replacing the actuator.
- Metal to metal or soft sealing.
- Self draining design.
Standard surface finish
- Internal wetted parts: ≤ 0,51 micron Ra – SF1.
- External : ≤ 0,76 micron Ra – SF3.
- Other surface conditions see IS PV20.00-Technical information.
- Ultrasonic cleaning.
- Actuator (stainless steel): Satin bead blast finish 1,6 micron Ra.
- Actuator (steel): Electrostatic painted.