The PV926A aseptic control valves are single seated, two-way body constructed with angle connections. The PA pneumatic actuator features a rubber diaphragm and multi-springs. It action can be DA – direct action (air to close) or RA-reverse action (air to open). The PV926A valves have been designed to ensure an accurate control in any process condition. The self draining design is ideally suited for clean steam service applications.
- Completely made from solid bar stock material.
- Single seated, two way, direct or reverse action valve.
- Valve top flange permanently attached to the body, removal is unnecessary for replacing the actuator.
- Metal to metal or soft sealing.
- Self draining design.
Standard surface finish
- Internal wetted parts: ≤ 0,51 micron Ra – SF1.
- External : ≤ 0,76 micron Ra – SF3.
- Other surface conditions see IS PV20.00-Technical information.
- Ultrasonic cleaning.
- Actuator (stainless steel): Satin bead blast finish 1,6 micron Ra.
- Actuator (steel): Electrostatic painted.