The ISH10I high efficiency filters are used to remove contaminated particles from gases such as steam and compressed air.
The optimized construction of these units offers low differential pressure at high flow rates.
All sizes are build in two halves and are joined by a sanitary clamp ferrule according to DIN 32676 Series A.
The filter elements (replaceable) are made of sintered austenitic stainless steel.
- Several retention rates available
- Good durability against aggressive gases
- Porosity level is more than 50% ensuring high particle and dirt load capacity as well as good flow rate at a low differential pressure.
- Regeneration by ultrasonic bath.
Standard surface finish
- Internal wetted parts: ≤ 0,51 micron Ra – SF1.
- External: ≤ 0,76 micron Ra – SF3.
- Other surface conditions see IS PV20.00-Technical information.
- Ultrasonic cleaning.