The Series 100 Genie® Membrane Separators™ remove 100% of entrained liquid and particulate in gas samples, which allows only gas sample to flow to analyzers. This action protects analyzers and sample system components against liquid damage. The original Genie® Series 100 models are available in several body styles with different membrane types to accommodate a wide variety of applications. The Genie® Supreme Series™ 100 models accommodate the same applications, yet they offer an improved housing design for easy maintenance and the innovative Liquid Block Technology™ that prevents liquid from being forced across the membrane should sample line pressure conditions become upset.
The Model 170 protects gas systems requiring very low sample flow rates on a continuous or intermittent basis. Its small internal volume and low dead volume 1/16” ports allow the Genie® Model 170 to purge quickly, which is ideal for the removal liquid aerosol droplets from gas samples; it is also perfect for protecting components such as laboratory gas chromatographs. Please note that special low volume fittings must be ordered to use a Genie® Model 170 properly. Other special assemblies may be ordered such as a Universal Assembly™.
- Protection against liquids
- On-line and portable analyzers
- GC’s, Mass Specs, O2, H2S, Moisture, and others
- Spot, composite, or continuous gas sampling in any process industry including natural gas, petrochemical, and oil refining
- Superior analyzer protection
- Helps preserve sample integrity
- Improves analyzer reliability
- Reduces analyzer maintenance
- Genie® Membrane Technology™
- Low internal volume
- Simple design
- No elastomers required for sealing
- Universal Assembly™ option