The Genie® Supreme 100 Series™ can remove 100% of entrained liquid and particulates in gas samples, including aerosols. Unlike coalescing filters that may allow aerosols to pass through the filter element and become re-entrained, Genie® Membrane Separators™ reject aerosols on the surface of their membrane where they are removed through a drain/bypass. Only the gas sample will flow through the membrane to the analyzers, protecting them and other sampling components against liquid damage.
The Genie® Supreme Model 133 Membrane Separator™ combines your favorite features of the legacy Genie® Model 130 with the improved features of the Supreme Series™, including a threaded cover for easy maintenance and the option of Liquid Block Technology™ that prevents liquid from being forced across the membrane. The Model 133 has the same flow rate capacity as the Genie® Supreme Model 123 with a larger inlet cavity making it better suited for use in sampling applications where there is a significant amount of liquid present in the sample gas.
The Genie® Supreme Model 133 Membrane Separator™ can be mounted before a sample pump or analyzer to protect them from damage caused by liquids. It can also be probe mounted at the sample extraction point to prevent liquid from entering the sample system at locations where there is too much liquid entrained in the source to use a membrane tip probe. When probe mounted using our Probe Assembly, a liquid deflector is used before its inlet to prevent liquid slugs from entering the Model 133.
- Continuous sampling from gas sources when large quantities of free liquids are continuously present
- Natural gas gathering & processing
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Some refinery & petrochemical gases
- Prevents sample system contamination
- Eliminates the need for a bypass or drain
Mounting upstream of analyzer or pump:
- Protects the analyzer from damage
- Improves reliability
- Decreases maintenance time and cost
- Proven Genie® Membrane Technology™
- Optional Liquid Block Technology™
- Unique housing design
- Large internal volume for increased liquid tolerance