Along with these features, the magnetic sensing technology provides exceptional long term performance and enables the Magnesense® transmitter to be the solution for a myriad of pressure and flow applications.
Please see SERIES AT2MS for ATEX approved.
Features & Benefits
- Field Upgradeable LCD. No need to order two separate transmitters. Simply stock a transmitter and display and you can satisfy any customer’s requests. Simply remove cover and snap the LCD onto the board.
- Field Selectable Ranges in metric or English. Lowers stock and inventory requirements. You’ll always have the right transmitter for every job.
- Digital Push Button Zero and Span. Reduces calibration time significantly over other transmitters that utilize potentiometers. Lowers maintenance time and costs.
- Adjustable Digital Dampening smooths out unstable pressure fluctuations common in air flow applications.
- Field Selectable Air Velocity Mode for fan and blower applications. Unit provides square root output that accurately tracks fpm or m/s flow rate. No need for a smart programmable indicator or PLC to convert pressure to air flow. Reduces components and installation time lowering overall costs.
Service: Air and non-combustible compatible gases.
Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
Accuracy: MS-X21: 0.5″ w.c. & 0.25″ w.c.: ±1%; 0.1″ w.c.: ±2%; 100 Pa & 50 Pa: ±1%; 25 Pa: ±2%. MS-X11: 5″ w.c. & 2″ w.c.: ±1%; 1″ w.c.: ±2%; 1250 Pa & 500 Pa: ±1%; 250 Pa: ±2% (@ standard conditions).
Stability: ±1% F.S./year.
Temperature Limits: 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C).
Pressure Limits: 1 psi maximum, operation; 10 psi, burst.
Power Requirements: 10 to 35 VDC (2-wire); 17 to 36 VDC or isolated 21.6 to 33 VAC (3-wire).
Output Signals: 4 to 20 mA (2-wire); 0 to 5 V, 0 to 10 V (3-wire).
Field adjustable 0.5 to 15 sec. time constant.
Provides a 95% response time of 1.5 to 45 seconds.
Zero & Span Adjustments: Digital push button.
Loop Resistance: Current Output: 0-1250 max. Voltage Output: min. load resistance 1 k.
Current Consumption: 40 mA max.
Display (optional): 4 digit LCD.
Electrical Connections: 4-20 mA, 2-wire: European Style Terminal Block for 16 to 26 AWG. 0-10 V, 3-wire: European Style Terminal Block 16 to 22 AWG.
Electrical Entry: 1/2″ NPS Thread. Accessory: Cable Gland for 5 to 10 mm diameter cable.
Process Connection: 3/16″ (5 mm) ID tubing. Maximum OD 9 mm.
Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66).
Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position.
Weight: 8.0 oz (230 g).
Agency Approvals: CE.