The SBLT2 incorporates lightning and surge protection utilizing dual arrestor technology, grounded to case, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty). The SBLTX is UL approved intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations when used with proper barrier.
Units come equipped with a 270-pound tensile strength shielded and vented cable. Ventilation tube in the cable automatically compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure above the tank. The vent is protected with a maintenance free filter eliminating particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer.
• Well monitoring
• Ground water monitoring
• Environmental remediation
• Surface water monitoring
• Down hole
• Water Tanks
- • Excellent chemical compatibility
- • Lightning and surge protection on SBLT2 models
- • Maintenance free vent filter
- • UL approved intrinsically safe on SBLTX models
- • Slim design for tight applications
- Service: Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials: 316 SS, 316L SS, Buna-N; Cable: Polyurethane or ETFE; Bullet Nose: PVC.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of FS.
- Temperature Limit: SBLT2: 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C); SBLTX: 0 to 176°F (-18 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range: SBLT2: 0 to 140°F (-18 to 60°C); SBLTX: 0 to 176°F (-18 to 80°C).
- Thermal Effect: ±0.02% full scale/°F.
- Pressure Limit: 2X full scale.
- Power Requirement: SBLT2: 13 to 30 VDC; SBLTX: 10 to 28 VDC.
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA DC, 2-wire.
- Response Time: 50 ms.
- Max. Loop Resistance: 900 Ω at 30 VDC.
- Electrical Connections: Wire pigtail.
- Mounting Orientation: Suspended in tank below level being measured.
- Weight: 2.2 lb (1.0 kg).
- Electrical Protection: SBLT2: Lightning and surge protection; SBLTX: None.
- Agency Approvals: SBLT2: None; SBLTX: CE, UL intrinsically safe for Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G; Class III Div. 1. (According to control drawing 01-700797-00).