The PBLT2 incorporates lightning and surge protection utilizing dual arrestor technology, grounded to case, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty). The PBLTX is UL approved intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations when used with proper barrier.
Units come equipped with a 270-pound tensile strength shielded and vented cable. Ventilation tube in the cable automatically compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure above the tank. The vent is protected with a maintenance free filter eliminating particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer.
• Sludge pits, clarifiers, digesters
• Alum tanks
• Chemical storage tanks
• Oil tanks
• Lime slurry
- • Excellent chemical compatibility with 316 construction and ETFE cable
- • Lightning and surge protection on PBLT2 models
- • Maintenance free vent filter
- • UL approved intrinsically safe on PBLTX models
- • Large diameter, non-clogging, damage resistant, 316 SS diaphragm seal
- Service: Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials: 316 SS, 316L SS, Buna-N, cable: ETFE or polyurethane.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% full scale (includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability).
- Temperature Limit: PBLT2: 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C), PBLTX: 0 to 176°F (-18 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range: PBLT2: 0 to 180°F (-18 to 82°C), PBLTX: 0 to 176°F (-18 to 80°C).
- Thermal Effect: ±0.02% FS/°F.
- Pressure Limit: 2X full scale.
- Power Requirement: PBLT2: 13 to 30 VDC, PBLTX: 10 to 28 VDC.
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA DC, two wire.
- Response Time: 50 msec.
- Loop Resistance: 900 Ω.
- Electrical Connection: Wire pigtail.
- Mounting Orientation: Suspended in tank below level being measured.
- Weight: 4.3 lb (2.0 kg).
- Electrical Protection: PBLT2: Lightning and surge protection, PBLTX: none.
- Agency Approvals: PBLT2: None, PBLTX: CE, UL intrinsically safe for Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G; Class III, Div. 1. (According to control drawing 01-700797-00).