When working in poorly lighted areas, just switch on the handy backlight feature. The manometer automatically shuts itself off after 20 minutes to minimize battery drain. Electronic zeroing means you simply touch a single key to perfectly null out any minor pressure differences. A display HOLD key freezes the current pressure for those all-too-common situations where readings fluctuate. Included is an audible alarm to warn of overpressure plus a visual alarm warning in case ambient noise levels are too high to hear the alarm. Audible alarm also confirms a value has been stored, eliminating the need to observe display during a duct traverse.
Clear, concise operating instructions for all functions are printed on the rear of the rugged extruded aluminum case for quick reference. One-piece front membrane fully protects all keys from dust and moisture; wipes clean in seconds. Detailed written instructions, a wrist strap and 9 volt alkaline battery are included.
• Verify field instrumentation and equipment performance.
• Field calibration.
• New Adjustable Damping Feature for Averaging Fluctuating Readings.
• Measure Positive, Negative, or Differential Pressures.
• Instant Selection from up to Nine English/Metric Units.
• Stores 40 Readings in Memory for Later Reference.
• Both Audible and Visual Overpressure Alarms.
• Operates up to 100 Hours on a Single 9 Volt Battery.
- Service: Air and non-combustible compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Accuracy: ±0.10% of full scale from 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1% of full scale from 32 to 60 and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6 and 25.6 to 40°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis: ±0.1% of full scale.
- Pressure Limits: See Ordering page.
- Temperature Limits: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Display: 0.42″ (10.6 mm) 4 digit LCD.
- Resolution: See Ordering page.
- Power Requirements: 9 volt alkaline battery. Battery included but not connected.
- Weight: 10.2 oz (289 g).
- Connections: Two barbed connections for use with 1/8″ (3.18 mm) or 3/16″ (4.76 mm) I.D. tubing for 477A-1, 477A-2, 477A-3, 477A-4 and 477A-5 only. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8″ (3.18 mm) I.D. x 1/4″ (6.35 mm) O.D. tubing for 477A-6 and 477A-7 only.