An extension terminal (wall, panel mounting or DIN rail mounting):
– Allows a second measurement parameter (pH, Conductivity, Chlorine, dissolved Oxygen, Turbidity, Flow, and any 4-20 mA, depending of the model)
– Data from this blind BAMOPHOX are displayed on the main device (on the second line display).
– A 4 wires shielded cable is necessary to link both instruments (maximum length of 500 m)
– The options RS422 and the data logger are shared between both BAMOPHOX.
– Rail DIN mounting instrument (436 D/A).
The BAMOPHOX 436 offers high flexibility on use mixing different built-in programmes for regulation, thresholds, temperature compensation, and alarms.
The 2 lines back lighted display, 16 alphanumerical characters, gives an easy measurement and temperature reading in any conditions. It also displays the configuration menu and settings of thresholds, analogical
outputs, operation data modes.
To allow a quick and easy diagnostic after configuration, a simulation program is built-in with direct actuation on
contacts outputs, and analogical outputs.
A copy of the signal on the 4-20 mA output is galvanic insulated; it can be set up within all scales of the parameter. Temperature measurement is also available on a 4-20 mA signal output.