Those cells are designed for the survey or regulation of Chlorine in swimming pool or chlorination process.
Water and process characteristics for measurement:
– Free of oil and grease.
– Constant pH between 6.5 and 8 pH.
– Constant Temperature with a maximum of 40°C.
– Constant Conductivity.
The reaction cell includes a Cu/Pt pair of electrodes. It delivers an electric current, proportional to the concentration of free active chlorine and then amplified by a transmitter. This basic measurement guarantees a high accuracy and perfect reproducibility.
The electrodes are permanently cleaned with a continuous movement of small glass balls. The sampled water circulation creates the glass balls movement, adjustable with the integrated regulation valve.
- Principle: electrochemical cell
- Electrodes: copper/ platinum
- Range: scalable up to 5 ppm (5 mg/l)
- Detection: 0,001 ppm
- Self cleaning action: glass balls
- Required flow: 35 l/h – integrated valve
- Pressure inlet: maximum 5 bar
- Pressure outlet: atmospheric
- Wetted parts: PVC, PMMA, FPM
- Process connections: PVC nozzle, diam. 12/14 mm
- Mass: 1 kg (without fittings)
- Electric output: cable, 5 wires 0.22 mm2, connector 9283 basic model for free active chlorine monitoring