Features & Benefits
- 3 inputs, for any NIVOIL probes
- Automatic recognition of type probe
- 3 relay outputs
- Audible alarm disable by DIP switch
- Front system drawing with lightning alarms
- Wall mounting cabinet, IP 65
- Intrinsic safety acc.: Ex II (1) G [Ex ia] IIB
- Certification: BVS 07 ATEX E 090
- Suspended cable probes with 10 m long cable
Designed for the monitoring of hydrocarbon fluids separators, the alarm device NIVOIL may be connected to 1, 2 or 3 sensors.
Hydrocarbon layer thickness sensor to detect when the maximum thickness is reached.
Overfill sensor to detect when the fluids are on the highest level; this can occur in case of dysfunction of a filter, when a float-valve closes to prevent an overfilling, when the level of fluid is too high.
Sludge layer sensor to alarm when maintenance is necessary.
The 3 sensors may be connected to any input of the alarm device NIVOIL.
Any combination of the sensors can be wired.
The instrument recognizes automatically the sensor type. A LED indicates the sensor type on the diagram on the front board. When an input is not wired, the LED is off.
The alarm device NIVOIL has a built-in buzzer; it is possible to disable its function by a DIP switch configuration.