The float, suspended to a cable supported with 2 pulleys, drives a red pointer on a graduated ruler. The pointer indicates the volume of liquid inside the tank. A built in magnet operates one or more level switches.
This level indicator JAR, includes a float and a pointer linked together with a cable sliding on 2 pulleys. The pointer is used as a counter weight; it slides along a graduated ruler, following the height of the liquid inside the tank. The ruler fits the tank with adjustable and sliding Tees made of stainless steel.
Level switches may be mounted on the rear of the ruler with an index showing their location. Graduations are from 0 on the top to 100% at the bottom (or volume if required).
The JAR cat & mouse level indicator is the best solution where plastics or composite materials are prohibited.
– Open, pressure less tank
– Operating temperature: 0 °C … 80 °C
For a basic JAR system, Code Nbr 582 010 (Basis 3 m height), components are:
– 1 float, Ø 200 mm, stainless steel AISI 316
– 1 cable Ø 1 mm, stainless steel AISI 316, 6 m long
– 2 stainless steel clamps, AISI 316, for cable Ø 1 mm in stainless steel
– 1 pulley, ruler top mounting, with a no jump system, stainless steel AISI 316, protected in aluminium alloy housing
– 1 pulley, tank top mounting, with a no jump system, stainless steel AISI 316, protected in aluminium alloy housing
– 2 transfer tubes, Ø 12 mm, stainless steel AISI 316, 1 m long each
– 1 red pointer with built in magnet, stainless steel AISI 316
– 1 graduated ruler in aluminium alloy, length to precise on the order
– 1 set of 3 adjustable and sliding Tees, stainless steel
– Level switches, potential free, bistable.