Features & Benefits
- Flow rate from 1 m3/h to 400 m3/h
- V profile, angle 20°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°
- Manufactured within drawings
- Ready for immediate use
- According to ISO 1438/1-1980
- Construction in PEHD (PVC on request)
The choice of a weir to use depends of the flow rate and the lieu of installation.
Specific requirements such as location, fluids in contact, dimensions of minimal width and minimal height, etc. should be considered.
Consult us and we shall offer a project in accordance with the standard ISO 1438/1 – 1980.
Each instrument is delivered with its curve flow rate vs. height and calculation sheet.
They all receive accessories like level transmitter holder, probes holder etc. Our BAMOPHOX 739 monitors and records instant flow and totalization.