Total chlorine measurement by amperometric method with a diaphragm cell of 3 electrodes; wasted sample.
The probe includes a CTN sensor for the temperature compensation.
Mounting / Recommendations
The measuring at a constant flow rate requires the use of a specific cell (see data sheet 193-95).
The complete assembly optimizes the operations.
Note: The water sample may not content surface-active additives.
- Range: 0.01 to 10 ppm (ppm of total chlorine)
- pH changes do not affect the measurement within pH values 4 to 12
- Pressure limit: 0.5 bar as a maximum
- Temperature limits: From 1 to 45°C
- Flow rate limits: From 30 to 40 L/h (see the data sheet 193-95)
- Power supply: 12 … 30 V DC, [Rmax = (U-7,5) / 20 kOhm]
- Materials: PVC-U, electro-polished AISI 316L
- Dimensions: Diam.25 mm, length 225 mm