The Avenger™ 30M Series Filters provide sample conditioning and analyzer protection by using a disposable filter element to remove solids and liquid droplets from gas sample streams. Genie® Membrane Technology™ with Liquid Block™ can be added as an option to the 30 Series filters, in addition to the disposable filter element. The use of Genie® Membrane Technology™ in these filters will remove 100% of entrained liquid, including aerosols, from the sample stream. The Liquid Block™ will completely valve off flow through the membrane to prevent liquid break-through from occurring in the presence of excess liquid. The Avenger™ 30 Series sample filters are easy to install and maintain, especially in heated, densely populated cabinets. The uniquely designed filter housing allows service to the filter element/membrane by simply removing the bowl without disassembly of the fittings.
The Avenger™ Model 38M is the same size as the Model 38, and contains Genie® Membrane Technology™. The Liquid Block™ is on option for this model. When compared to the Models 33 and 33M, the Model 38M is smaller in size and internal volume making it better suited for lower flow applications.
- Continuous sampling in any process industry including natural gas, petrochemical, and oil refining
- Coalescing liquid droplets
- Particulate removal from gas sample streams
- Analyzer protection against liquid droplets and micron/ submicron size particles
- Quick and easy installation and maintenance
- Multiple porting configurations
- Genie® Membrane Technology™
- Liquid Block™
- 5 ports
- Horizontal mounting
- All primary connection ports on filter head