The Avenger™ 30 Series Filters provide sample conditioning and analyzer protection by using a disposable filter element to remove solids and liquid droplets from gas sample streams. Genie® Membrane Technology™ with Liquid Block™ can be added as an option to the 30 Series filters, in addition to the disposable filter element. The use of Genie® Membrane Technology™ in these filters will remove 100% of entrained liquid, including aerosols, from the sample stream. The Liquid Block™ will completely valve off flow through the membrane to prevent liquid break-through from occurring in the presence of excess liquid. The Avenger™ 30 Series sample filters are easy to install and maintain, especially in heated, densely populated cabinets. The uniquely designed filter housing allows service to the filter element/membrane by simply removing the bowl without disassembly of the fittings.
The Avenger™ Model 38 is the same size as the Model 38M. Unlike the Model 38M, the Model 38 does not include Genie® Membrane Technology™ or Liquid Block™. If either of these features are desired, the Model 38M should be selected. When compared to the Models 33 and 33M, the Model 38 is smaller in size and internal volume making it better suited for lower flow applications.
- Continuous sampling in any process industry including natural gas, petrochemical, and oil refining
- Coalescing liquid droplets
- Particulate removal from gas & liquid sample streams
- Analyzer protection against liquid droplets and micron/ submicron size particles
- Quick and easy installation and maintenance
- Multiple porting configurations
- 5 ports
- Horizontal mounting
- All primary connection ports on filter head