The Avenger™ 30M Series Filters provide sample conditioning and analyzer protection by using a disposable filter element to remove solids and liquid droplets from gas sample streams. Genie® Membrane Technology™ with Liquid Block™ can be added as an option to the 30 Series filters, in addition to the disposable filter element. The use of Genie® Membrane Technology™ in these filters will remove 100% of entrained liquid, including aerosols, from the sample stream. The Liquid Block™ will completely valve off flow through the membrane to prevent liquid break-through from occurring in the presence of excess liquid. The Avenger™ 30 Series sample filters are easy to install and maintain, especially in heated, densely populated cabinets. The uniquely designed filter housing allows service to the filter element/membrane by simply removing the bowl without disassembly of the fittings.
The Avenger™ Model 33M is the same size as the Model 33, and contains Genie® Membrane Technology™. The Liquid Block™ is on option for this model. When compared to the Models 38 and 38M, the Model 33M is larger in size and internal volume, making it better suited for applications requiring higher flow rates or containing larger amounts of contaminants than the Models 38 and 38M can handle.
- Continuous sampling in any process industry including natural gas, petrochemical, and oil refining
- Coalescing liquid droplets
- Particulate removal from gas sample streams
- Analyzer protection against liquid droplets and micron/ submicron size particles
- Quick and easy installation and maintenance
- Multiple porting configurations
- Genie® Membrane Technology™
- Liquid Block™
- 5 ports
- Horizontal mounting
- All primary connection ports on filter head