Liquid carryover from the pipeline into the sample system should be prevented when sampling natural gas as it can directly impact the analysis and damage the analyzer. Industry standards state that the equipment used to remove the liquid from the sample must be operated at flowing temperature and pressure conditions. Genie® Probes™ provide a means to insert Genie® Membrane Technology™ directly into a pipeline for the purpose of separating unwanted liquid and particulate from the gas sample at flowing conditions.
The Model 750 is an adjustable length, membrane tip probe designed to sample transmission quality natural gas. It can be inserted and extracted from a pressurized line through a full opening valve without the use of a special insertion device. This probe is offered with both threaded and flanged process connections, many different exotic materials of construction (Duplex SS 205, Hastelloy C276, Inconel 625, & Monel 400), and optional coatings from Silcotek™. The Model 750™ can be mounted vertically or horizontally, and its installation process is simple and straight forward.
- Continuous and composite gas sampling of transmission quality natural gas
- Sampling of various types of gases in the refinery & petrochemical industries
Note: This product is not recommended for sample streams containing Hydrogen in concentrations above the lower explosive limit (LEL).
- Genie® Membrane Technology™
- Easy, quick, and safe insertion and extraction from pressurized systems without a special insertion device
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Velocity tested by CEESI flow lab up to 200 ft/sec
- API, GPA & ISO standard compliance
- Unique, one piece body with Genie® Membrane Technology™
- Analytically Correct™ design
- Adjustable length with threaded or flanged process connection
- Proprietary antifriction coating with internal thread die
- Optional speed wrench for faster installation
- Optional hex adapter with ¼” female NPT outlet and integrated outlet shut-off valve