Standard are a hold feature and both visual and audible overpressure alarms. A new feature added to the Series 490 is a field adjustable damping. This allows the user to choose the level of display averaging rate corresponding to the fluctuation level common in many applications. A 9V alkaline battery is included that provides up to 100 hours of operation.
• Balance hydronic heating or cooling water loops.
• Check pump or chiller performance.
• Determine pressure head loss from valves and pipe reduction.
- Service: Compatible gases & liquids.
- Wetted Materials: Without valve: Type 316L SS. Additional wetted parts with 3-way valve option: Buna-N, silicone grease, PTFE, brass 360, copper, reinforced acetal copolymer.
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S., 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% F.S. from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis: ±0.1% of full scale.
- Pressure Limits: See Ordering page.
- Temperature Limits: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Display: 0.42″ (10.6 mm) 4 digit LCD.
- Resolution: See Ordering page.
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- Weight: 14.1 oz (400 g).
- Connections: Two 1/8″ (3.18 mm) female NPT.
- Agency Approvals: CE.
• Measures Virtually any Liquid Media Compatible with 316L Stainless Steel.
• Instant Selection from up to Seven English/Metric Units.
• Stores 40 Readings in Memory for Later Reference.
• Both Audible and Visual Overpressure Alarms.
• Operates up to 100 Hours on a Single 9 Volt Battery.
• New Adjustable Dampening Feature for Averaging Fluctuating Readings.