M3HP three piece body ball valves are isolating valves designed for use with clean steam, condensate and other gases and liquids used in high purity and aseptic processes.
The valve is not designed as a control valve and should only be used as an isolating valve, fully open or fully closed.
The product is mainly designed for the pharmaceutical, biotech, semiconductor, cosmetics, fine chemical, food
and beverage industries.
- True bore floating ball design
- Completely made from solid bar stock material
- Can be serviced without removal from pipeline
- Anti blow out proof stem
- Tube weld with loose body flanges
- (360º rotation after installation)
- ISO 5211 mounting
Standard surface finish
- Internal wetted parts: ≤ 0,51 micr
- on Ra – SF1.External: ≤ 0,76 micron Ra – SF3.
- Other surface conditions see IS PV20.00-Technical information.
- Ultrasonic cleaning.