- Protects pumps, motors and other equipment against low or no flow
- Controls sequential operation of pumps
- Automatically starts auxiliary pumps and engines
- Stops liquid cooled engines, machines and processing when coolant flow is interrupted
- Shuts down burner when air flow through heating coil fails
- Controls dampers according to flow
- Signals alarm when emergency shower in use
Features & Benefits
- Leak proof lower body machined from bar stock
- Choice of models in a tee with calibrated vane or field adjustable trimmable vane
- Electrical assembly can be easily replaced without removing the unit from the installation so that the process does not have to be shut down
- High pressure rating of 1000 psig (69 bar) with brass body and 2000 psig (138 bar) on the 316 SS body
- Low flow model offers field adjustable set point
- Easy installation, simply insert the tee in the pipeline and complete electrical connections
Service: Gases or liquids compatible with wetted materials.
Wetted Materials: Standard V6 Models: Vane: 301 SS; Lower Body: brass or 303 SS; Magnet: ceramic; Other: 301, 302 SS; Tee: brass, iron, forged steel, or 304 SS. V6 Low Flow Models: Lower Body: brass or 303 SS; Tee: brass or 304 SS; Magnet: ceramic; O-ring: Buna-N standard, Fluoroelastomer optional; Other: 301, 302 SS.
Temperature Limits: -4 to 220°F (-20 to 105°C) standard, MT high temperature option 400°F (205°C) [MT not UL, CSA or ATEX]. ATEX compliant AT option ambient temperature: -4 to 167°F (-20 to 75°C), process temperature: -4 to 220°F (-20 to 105°C).
Pressure Limit: Brass lower body with no tee models 1000 psig (69 bar), 303 SS lower body with no tee models 2000 psig (138 bar). Brass tee models 250 psi (17.2 bar), iron tee models 1000 psi (69 bar), forged and stainless steel tee models 2000 psi (138 bar), low flow models 1450 psi (100 bar).
Enclosure Rating: Weatherproof and Explosion-proof. Listed with UL and CSA for Class I, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Groups E, F, and G. (Group A on stainless steel body models only). ATEX CE 0344 EX II 2 G EEx d IIC T6 Process Temp≤75°C, EC-Type Certificate No.: KEMA 04ATEX2128.
Switch Type: SPDT snap switch standard, DPDT snap switch optional.
Electrical Rating: UL models: 5A @ 125/250 VAC. CSA and ATEX models: 5A @ 125/250 VAC; 5A res., 3A ind. @ 30 VDC. MV option: .1A @ 125 VAC. MT option: 5A @125/250 VAC. [MT option not UL, CSA or ATEX].
Electrical Connections: UL models: 18 AWG, 18″ (460 mm) long. CSA models: terminal block.
Upper Body: Brass or 303 stainless steel.
Conduit Connections: 3/4″ male NPT standard, 3/4″ female NPT on junction box models.
Process Connection: 1/2″ male NPT on models without a tee.
Mounting Orientation: Switch can be installed in any position but the actuation/deactuation flow rates in the charts are based on horizontal pipe runs and are nominal values.
Set Point Adjustment: Standard V6 models none. Without tee models vane is trimmable. Low flow models are field adjustable in the range shown. See set point charts on Catalog page.
Weight: 2 to 6 lb (.9 to 2.7 kg) depending on construction.
Options: Custom calibration, bushings, PVC tee, reinforced vane.
Agency Approvals: UL, CSA, CE and ATEX