Features & Benefits
- Low signal-to-noise ratio.
- Honeycomb airflow straightening section with 1/2″ opening by 3″ depth.
- Multiple total and static pressure sensing ports along the length of the element.
- Factory mounted and pre-piped in a flanged duct section (casing).
- ±2% accuracy throughout velocity ranges of 100 fpm and over.
- Standard construction includes galvanized casing and 6063-T5 anodized aluminum flow sensors.
- Standard airflow stations can be operated (in air) continuously in temperatures up to 350°F or intermittently in temperatures up to 400°F.
- All airflow stations can be operated in humidity ranges of 0 to 100%.
- Standard airflow stations have good salt air resistance and are suitable for most HVAC applications.
- Great for use where turbulent conditions exist
Accuracy: Within 2% of actual flow when installed in accordance with published recommendations.
K Factor: 0.97.
Velocity Range: 100 to 10,000 fpm (0.51 to 51 m/s).
Wetted Materials: Elements: 6063-T5 anodized aluminum; Casings: 16 ga G90 galvanized steel, 3003 aluminum air flow straightener.
Coatings: Herewith VRL 500 phenolic coating Imron 333 polyurethane enamel.
Temperature Limits: Galvanized Casings and Aluminum Elements 350°F (177°C) continuous operation (in air), 400°F (204°C) intermittent operation (in air).
Humidity Limits: All Airflow Stations 0 to 100% non condensing.
Process Connections: 1/4″ compression fittings.