Field gage calibration, permanent installation, burst disc testing, torque data logging, pressure regulator testing and hydrostatic leak testing.
Features & Benefits
- Indicator can display percent of range, pressure swings or alarm set points
- Minimum and maximum peak detection
- Selectable 10, 20, or 30 second backlight
- Temperature indication
- Eleven selectable pressure units
- Stainless steel 1/2″ male NPT connection
Service: Compatible, non-combustible liquids and gases.
Wetted Materials: 316 SS.
Other Materials: Housing: Aluminum alloy; Display: Acrylic MR200; Buttons: Silicon gel; Back plate: 304 SS; Back seal: Oil-proof latex.
Accuracy: 0.05% FS; ±1 least significant digit.
Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C.
Pressure Limits: 120% FS.
Temperature Limits: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C).
Compensated Limits: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
Process Connection: 1/2″ male NPT.
Display: 5-digit LCD with blue backlight.
Power Requirements: One Lithium Ion 3.7 V size AA battery.
Battery Life: Up to 10,000 hours (600 working hours @ default 3 times/s).
Auto Shut-off: Backlight: On/off, 10 s, 20 s, 30 s.
Weight: 1.28 lb (0.58 kg).