The Series 16C accepts a variety of thermocouple and RTD inputs. Process value and setpoint value are displayed simultaneously on the large dual LED. Auto-tuning, engineering units (°F or °C), and alarm status is also indicated on the faceplate. Two alarm outputs are included on the unit with 12 preprogrammed alarm functions.
- Inputs: Thermocouple & RTD (see Catalog page).
- Display: Two 4-digit, 7 segment .25″ H (6.35 mm) LED’s. PV: red; SV: green.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% span, ±1 least significant digit.
- Supply Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 5 VA max.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Memory Backup: Nonvolatile memory.
- Control Output Ratings: Relay: SPST, 5 A @ 250 VAC resistive; Voltage Pulse: 14 V, 10% to -20% (max 40 mA); Current: 4 to 20 mA.
- Communication: RS-485 Modbus® A-5-11/RTU communication protocol.
- Weight: 4 oz (114 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE, UL, cUL, RoHS.
- Front Panel Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66).