Measurement by amperometric method with a diaphragm cell of 3 electrodes; wasted sample.
The probe includes a CTN sensor for the temperature compensation.
Mounting / Recommendations
The measuring at a constant flow rate requires the use of a specific cell (see data sheet 193-95).
The complete assembly optimizes the operations.
- Range: 0.001 to 20.0 g /L
- Operating pH: 2 to 11
- Pressure limits: 1 bar as a maximum
- Temperature limits: 1 to 45 °C
- Flow rate limits: From 30 to 40 L /h (see the data sheet 193-95)
- Power supply: 12…30 V DC, [Rmax = (U-7,5) / 20 kOhm]
- PVC-U, electro-polished AISI 316 Ti,
- PMMA, Silicone elastomer
- Dimensions: Diam.25 mm, length 225 mm