Features & Benefits
- Available in PVC – PPH – PVDF
- Up to 4 bi-stable change over contacts
- High switch power capacity
- Independent from density.
- Foam or vapors do not interfere
- Option for a continuous measurement
- Specific documentation: 586 = RTM/MNR7
- Automation ON/OFF of pumps and solenoid valves,
- Low and high alarm indication,
- Automatic tank filling up or draining, etc.
MNR7 series are suitable to non viscous, non sticky, liquids without magnetic and solids particles. The liquids may not crystallize.
- Following is a cross table to built up your instrument. Please, verify the material compatibility with your chemical fluid and the limits of pressure and temperature with your process maxima.
- Our technicians may help you in MNR7 definition. Always mention the fluid in contact, concentration, process temperature and pressure.
- Note the exact distance of contact(s) measured as of the sealing surface. Consider the minimum distance between two contacts (100 mm) and dead zone we indicate on the drawings.
- Caution: the switching power of Reed contacts is 60 VA; you may protect them with a power relay (such as ES2001, documentation N° 250)