Astava standard products are divided into different products groups as mentioned below. Information on the different materials, ratings, connections and materials can be found in the product menu.
For more info on the product range mentioned below please click on the product menu.
- Valves and manifolds
- Housing Astava
- Modular mounting systems
- Astava Interlocking Solutions
- Air Distribution manifolds
- Slimline monoflanges
- Flushing Rings
- Nuclear valves
- Tailor made products
Engineering, manufacturing, assembling and pressure testing of complete instrumentation hook-ups.
The engineering department of Astava is constructing and engineering solutions based upon customer specification. All designs are created in 3D (Inventor) for which Astava uses latest revisions launched to serve the customer with best engineering practice available.Beside our standard products also tailor made solutions are part of the program
Astava headquarters and manufacturing facility is based in Meppel, The Netherlands.
Within our production department we apply the latest technology in machining and tooling to create all the products within our product portfolio.
From machining raw material up to welding without filling material of our sealed valves
Besides the manufacturing also additional in-house services are available
- Non Destructive examination (NDE)
- Positive material identification (PMI)
- Helium Leak Testing
As part of the supply program assembling is executed of complete solution for customer.
In house a comprehensively equipped test department is available :
- Hydrostatic : Maximum 1100 bar
- Nitrogen : Maximum 6 bar
- Helium : 10-7 mbarL/s
The main focus of Astava BV is to supply a solution to the market of a high quality level.
To achieve and maintain the level, continuous effort is given on improvement of the current quality level offered. Below given are examples of the quality level achieved and approved by Notified Bodies
- ISO 9001 Certification (Click to View certificate)
- SIL 4 Certification (Click to View certificate)
- PED 97/23/EC (Click to View certificate)
- FPAL (Click here to learn more)
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) (Click to View certificate)
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) (Click to View certificate)
- REACH declaration (Click to View certificate)
- CE Declaration of EC-Conformity (Click to View certificate)